Monday, April 7, 2014

Lest I Forget...

Joshua, Sophie and I just got back from a life-changing mission trip to SOS Ministries in Uganda, Africa.  As I set out on the front porch watching the African sunrise on my last morning there, God led me to Deuteronomy 4:9: 'Be on your guard and diligently watch yourselves, so that you don't forget the things your eyes have seen and so that they don't slip from your mind as long as you live...'

Oh, how I don't want to forget what I have seen, nor do I want it to ever slip my mind!  I want to be on guard, lest I forget!  Thus, to sear this into my memory, I will be writing a series of blog posts about our trip.  I hope you will read, I hope you will enjoy, and maybe just maybe it will inspire you to consider joining forces with this God-glorifying ministry!




No comments:

Post a Comment